Saturday, June 11, 2022 (rain date June 12)
12noon – 5:30pm
What does a Porchfest host do?
- You may host performers for one or more slots during the day of Porchfest.
- The Porchfest committee will match your host site with performers.
- If you have a preferred performer for your site, you can indicate so in the form below. Also, please have your preferred performer sign up as a Porchfest performer.
- If you want to perform at your own site, please make sure to sign up as both a host and performer.
What time slots are available for hosting?
We are looking for hosts that can offer one or more of the following slots:
|1||12:00p||1:00p||Setup at 11:30a|
|2||1:30p||2:30p||Setup at 1:00p|
|3||3:00p||4:00p||Setup at 2:30p|
|4||4:30p||5:30p||Setup at 4:00p|
What does a Porchfest host provide?
- Performance site - a porch or patio, a driveway or parking lot, with room for performers and their equipment.
- Area for an audience - just make sure it won’t block sidewalks or driveways.
- Day-of coordination - you will be the performers go-to person, making sure acts end on time and handling any issues that come up.
- Use of your own trash and recycling bins and handling of disposal afterwards.
- Keeping your neighbors in the loop about the day's events - please be a good neighbor!
- A display of a lawn Porchfest a lawn sign at your site. Also, please tell your friends about the event.
- Adherence to the state's COVID guidelines, if applicable.
What does the Porchfest team provide for hosts?
The Porchfest team will:
- Coordinate sign ups, matching performers with hosts, logistics.
- Help in assessing and planning the layout of the venue if necessary.
- Provide lawn signs.
- List your location and performers on our website and in our program.
- Deadline to signup as a host is Saturday May 28, 2022.